• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lovely.   What a beautiful mountain in it's own isolated symmetrical way.

Just send it up here instead.

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes you can only add a tag/prefix on a new topic.

And yes, they will always be shifting sizes depending on how many instances there are of them. There's actually 9 different font size settings. The reason why lots of them are all still the same size is because there is only one instance of each of those at the moment. As more and more get added, and the same ones are used more, you will see the different sizes appearing.

Nice, not sure when that pic was taken, because two days ago the was no snow on Fuji at all, and has been too cloudy most of the time to even see.

If Fujisan does make an appearance then I will check.

not been able to detect it from where I am, but I am a fair bit away and need a little bit more for it to be visible. Nice views from my balcony, so when Fuji makes more than a fleeting appearance I'll post some pics

• SnowJapan Admin

Up at the top right of the page, see the main blue menu bar...... click on "Photos".

It should all be fairly simple from there, you can easily upload a bunch of photos at the same time.

You can either upload them to one of the prepared general galleries or create your own.

snowjunky seems to have got the hang of it quickly! ;)

:friend:

Nice, not sure when that pic was taken, because two days ago the was no snow on Fuji at all, and has been too cloudy most of the time to even see.

It was early morning on the 24th. Would have melted pretty quickly I reckon.

It was early morning on the 24th. Would have melted pretty quickly I reckon.

Ok thanks GN.

Up at the top right of the page, see the main blue menu bar...... click on "Photos".

It should all be fairly simple from there, you can easily upload a bunch of photos at the same time.

You can either upload them to one of the prepared general galleries or create your own.

snowjunky seems to have got the hang of it quickly! ;)

:friend:

Got it! Cheers.

Actually saw Fujisan today briefly through the clouds, and yes it has a nice white cap on it, will take a pic if it is sunny tomorrow!

Was going to say the same thing. It also looks like enough snow that it's going to stick around (unless we have some freakishly warm weather). BTW, it's very autumn-like in Shizuoka today. I'm actually thinking about getting the heaters out tonight!

I actually had to use the duvet for the first time last night. Fuji hasn't been clear enough for me to see any snow cap yet....can't wait until I can though......Fuji is a cool mountain to look at

I actually had to use the duvet for the first time last night. Fuji hasn't been clear enough for me to see any snow cap yet....can't wait until I can though......Fuji is a cool mountain to look at

Yep same here, I also got out the duvet, the fact I have a rotten cold would make a difference, but never the less it has got colder earlier this year, never normally need a duvet in september.

Actually saw Fujisan today briefly through the clouds, and yes it has a nice white cap on it, will take a pic if it is sunny tomorrow!

Was going to say the same thing. It also looks like enough snow that it's going to stick around (unless we have some freakishly warm weather). BTW, it's very autumn-like in Shizuoka today. I'm actually thinking about getting the heaters out tonight!

LOL! The snow is already gone! Guess I was way off on that one ;)