Loving the new site and just experimenting with pics and video embeds - hope it works :tired:

A rare glimpse of yours truly - out from behind the camera for a change

Edited by snowjunky
  • SnowJapan Admin

OK snowjunky.

We obviously need to make this much clearer here and change the text on the snowjapan.tv site as well, but here is what needs to be done.

If you put snowjapan in the square brackets before the numerical code of the video and /snowjapan in the square brackets after, it should embed it......like this:

videocode.gif

We have been a bit rushed off our feet this week of course but hopefully next week we will work towards making that clearer.

Thanks for uploading!

That's OK Tubs, after all you are a day behind us here in the antipodes. :laugh:

It was at Tanne No Mori which I can vaguely recall from previous posts that you had been there?

Another video from Feb 11. Looks best if you maximise.

I have heaps more all in 'mov' format but the files are huge & I am having trouble editing them using Quicktime pro. Anybody had experience using that program?

Clip is titled "Sugar Frosties" I shot it at the top of Yakoteyama heading over for a ski at Shibotoge

Ha, ha, I shot around 14 meg on the Honshu Feb trip and around the same in NZ in August.

Easy to do with the Contour helmet cam, in fact half the time I forget I left it on so some crap to edit out.

Though it shoots up to 1080HD I only filmed in 760 yet the files are still huge so I am only submitting the smaller ones.

Another. At Terakoya this time\ - the short two seater on the west side. The lift had just opened an hour before we got there after being closed for a week & we were stoked to look and see the powder from yesterday with just a few tracks.

It was not as good as it looked as it was really crusty as you will hear me say ad-nauseum in the video. I must remember to shut my mouth when filming :doh: