Mobile themes for these Forums

The new mobile themes for these forums deserve a special mention.

Very clean, easy to use. A light version, a dark version.

Work perfectly on iphone, ipod, android devices - can even use the blogs and gallery sections (though not actually upload photos by the looks).

:thumbsup:

The level to which you guys have gone for it big style, down to small details etc, with this new set up is mind-boggling.

What a brilliant early start to the season.

• SnowJapan Admin

Thank you.

On some devices, you will probably be taken to the mobile theme automatically.

But if you aren't click on 'Change Theme' bottom left and choose Mobile (Light) or Mobile (Dark).

More on themes here:

http://www.snowjapan...-of-the-forums/

Actually made a simple video to show this:

http://www.snowjapan...heme/video.html

:friend:

What do the names of the themes mean SJ? I recognise Echigo as being the old name for Niigata!

Echigo - default

Shinano - lighter background

Ezo - a bright blue background

Mutsu - a dark blue background

Kozuka - a black background

Dewa - this is similar to the main Echigo, though a few changes to make it more suitable for smaller screens, including the iPad.

What do the names of the themes mean SJ? I recognise Echigo as being the old name for Niigata!

Something like:

Echigo ~= Niigata

Shinano ~= Nagano

Ezo ~= Hokkaido

Mutsu ~= Eastern Tohoku (Aomori, Iwate, Miyagi and Fukushima)

Kozuke ~= Gunma

Dewa ~= Western Tohoku (Akita and Yamagata)

I believe these were the names for the snow regions back when DiGriz started out skiing.

Something like:

Echigo ~= Niigata

Shinano ~= Nagano

Ezo ~= Hokkaido

Kozuke ~= Gunma

I believe these were the names for the snow regions back when DiGriz started out skiing.

and JA was in his 40's ;)

What do the names of the themes mean SJ?  I recognise Echigo as being the old name for Niigata!

Something like:

Echigo ~= Niigata

Shinano ~= Nagano

Ezo ~= Hokkaido

Kozuke ~= Gunma

swish, all net baby! and thumbs up on the mobile forums, although needs more green.

Something like:

Echigo ~= Niigata

Shinano ~= Nagano

Ezo ~= Hokkaido

Kozuke ~= Gunma

and JA was in his 40's ;)

OI!!!!

I resemble that remark! :wink:

Love the mobile themes.

Just having a bit of a time getting my head round how it works as sometimes it seems to go to the "last unread post" and sometimes not. I don't know if this is a bug or a feature ;) but could you explain perhaps?

:)

"The Mobile theme will automatically to you to the last unread post... if you've already read a topic, then it will take you to the last post in that topic... but, if you haven't read the topic at all, then it'll take you to the first page. This happens no matter where you click... Unread marker... topic title... the arrow... even the entire row. It'll take you to wherever the Topic Marking system feels is the correct place based on which posts are marked as read or unread."

• SnowJapan Admin

Yes that's what I told you isn't it Man ;)

That seems to be the logic - if you have read the post, it'll take you to the end (or the last unread). If you haven't read the topic, it'll go to the beginning.

:friend:

• 4 weeks later...