• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don't worry, I've a spare tin can-and-line set up he can borrow

Pick my nose. Take a wee. Bash my cock. etc.   Who WANTS that?

The whole thing took me about 2 hours.

Not much of a 罰金 at docomo, and because I am continuing with their Ada plan I was able to use points to cover half of that.., so quite painless really.

Au charge you the same for data even if you don't use it, unlike docomo who have that minimum if you dont use data, so full on using it now.

Nikkei Business reports that Japanese carrier NTT DoCoMo has reached an agreement with Apple that will see an LTE-enabled version of the iPad launch next summer, with an LTE iPhone to follow in the fall. The agreement is said to have been hammered out in discussions that saw NTT DoCoMo senior executives travel to Cupertino earlier this month to meet with Apple CEO Tim Cook.

The two companies reportedly reached a basic agreement on bringing the next-generation iPad and iPhone to the carrier, with more specific negotiations now focusing on details such as guaranteed sales volumes. Earlier this month it was reported that Apple and NTT DoCoMo were in discussions about the iPhone but that DoCoMo was hesitant to agree to Apple's demands on unit volume and its refusal to allow the carrier to add its own applications to the device.

iphone 5 and ipad 3 on docomo with LTE? sayonara softbank, that will kill them.

Klingon - root your phone and do whatever you want, make the un-deletable- deletable.....or get the Galaxy nexus - it runs stock android - no custom skins and crap added (yet) plus it's the best android phone yet, so they say and its a docomo now.

Klingon - root your phone and do whatever you want, make the un-deletable- deletable.....or get the Galaxy nexus - it runs stock android - no custom skins and crap added (yet) plus it's the best android phone yet, so they say and its a docomo now.

No thanks.

:lol:

I am pleased with Au KDDI so far - can't notice any difference from docomo.......though having said that I haven't been out of the city yet.

I hope the ipad goes docomo for sure.

If the iphone does, I can make a decision at that time.

:)