• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

don't worry, I've a spare tin can-and-line set up he can borrow

Pick my nose. Take a wee. Bash my cock. etc.   Who WANTS that?

Yeah, very surprised with the phone but then Apple didn't help themselves by either confirming / denying it was going to be an iPhone 5. The media and bloggers went crazy about it and that didn't help.

SO far the cycle has been

iPhone 3 -> iPhone 3gs -> iPhone 4 -> iPhone 4s -> iPhone5 perhaps?

Never mind, motorola have a quad core phone coming out next year and the nexus prime is due soon too. :D

You plan to upgrade to one of those Man?

I have a Galaxy S and, as far as liking a phone goes, I kinda like it.

Well I am really happy with my Android Aquas 3D phone. What I like the most is the ability to easily download any app you want, and so many are free and work 100% ok. I have 97 apps on it at the moment!

I down loaded firefox brouser, and works same as on the computer. My phone came with a pre-installed browser anyway, but thought I would download it anyway to try it.

The phones now really can do pretty much anything, I can even check my heart rate with my phone or measure the length of things.

Can't see that I will be changing to an I-phone, as it doesn't do anything more than the phone I have now, I can even watch 3D TV and 3D movies on it!

Depends how you look at it. 3D is not needed for sure, but it is fun to be able to watch TV and movies, music videos in 3D, and don't even need the 3D glasses either.

I do like equipment with lots of functions and gadgets, etc added to them.

curious about this tethering. It would mean I could get rid of my second data contract and mifi, right?

do any of the docomo phones offer that?

Yep it means that.

Think docomo phones that have lte capability will allow tethering, perhaps looking at their product lineup will help?

This may well be incorrect, so.. salt, please.

I heard that the Galaxy S capabilities are there on the Japanese one, but they know that it is being used that way and there's an extra cost (?). Just putting it out there.

I had a look at the Au catalog yesterday and I think there were only 2 phones that had the wimax feature. The majority of smartphones didn't have it.

The HTC Evo 3d, the Motorola Photon, Fujitsu Arrows, HTC Evo, and Kyocera Digno all have WIMAX enabled.

The Fujitsu Arrows and Kyocera Digno are all 'coming soon' according to the October 2011 catalog. So 3 instead of 2. I'm sure in the future every phone will have it but I was referring to the ones you can actually get in stores now.

• Like 1