I'll check it out soon, any tips on how to use it?

Not got a clue, hence why I said: "who, like me, doesn't know what to with it? "

Just don't get it.

God, it's finally happening, I am getting old.

Basically it is a social network within a social network within a social network :shifty:

I'm only going to check it once in a while and promote snow industry related stuff on it. Unless everyone I am in contact with on facebook transfers over.

Burned out on all this social network stuff.

Count me in on the :grandpa: group!

Yeah, me too! I check facebook every week or so (to catch up with the kids and what their families are up to, mainly) but I have (I think) 3 or 4 friends there.

IMHO a few real friends are much more important than a huge number of "pseudo-friends" on face-stalk!

Does it hook me up with sexy chicks, thats what I want to know.

And ... would you know what to do with them if it did??

I have been reading some books, so want to put it all into practice!

Looks fab. Though I don't have a beard.

joyofsex220.jpg

I haven't joined to any of these social networking sites at all, and I have no intention of starting now!

My phone has all of those apps on there, twitter, facebook, etc, never even opened it once.

I certainly don't have the time to write about what I ate today or where I went the weekend and so on.

I use email or phone that is it.

Some people actually spend hours everyday writing about what they do all the time, what a waste of time.

I can never see the interest in telling the world what I am up to all the time.

But well each to their own, we are all different and all want different things in life, so good on the ones who enjoy it I suppose.