I don't mind Naeba, it has natskashiiiii factor for me since it was the first ski-jo I went to in japan. I just don7t really no the place that well other than the marked out runs. Over at kagura I know a few of the tree areas that hold some of my best powder slices :)

I'd love too but getting weekdays off that aren't public hols is almost impossible and it kinda negates the whole non-weekend day :(

Same for me too there. Kinda regret it but hey ho, the holidays at other times of the year make up for it.

Kagura is still number one for me! Also, I really enjoyed Kandatsu where I would often go when it was a powder day but expected to be windy - on windy days Kagura is often very limited with upper lifts closed, but Kandatsu is in a sheltered valley so most of it can stay open even when the wind is quite strong. I havent been there for a few years though - still never been when the Milky Way black run was open.

Kagura is still number one for me! Also, I really enjoyed Kandatsu where I would often go when it was a powder day but expected to be windy - on windy days Kagura is often very limited with upper lifts closed, but Kandatsu is in a sheltered valley so most of it can stay open even when the wind is quite strong. I havent been there for a few years though - still never been when the Milky Way black run was open.

Best run at Kandatsu.

Pity they only open it for about 30 minutes each season.