Cool stuff on the new Forums you have just noticed

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK so I read the main intro and welcome and as they said there is absolutely tons of small but very cool things going on. http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php?/topic/20556-welcome-to-the-new-snow

If you click on the Like This button on a post, you are giving a bit of rep to the member who posted it. Each one counts as a point, and on their user profile - right hand side - you will see a numbe

Don't like the co ours of the menu bar?   Change them to the co our of your choice!

• SnowJapan Admin

Honestly, tokabochi, we really don't know.

We are going to see how things go, basically.

Ideally we would like people to still upload to the main site (as well?) as those photos are all linked up to resorts etc which makes them very useful.

Things very often don't go as imagined or hoped for though with things like this.

So it's wait and see really. We do have a few future tentative plans that will depend on how things pan out really.

Still working hard on some other new stuff for this coming season. (Well, Bob and his team are).

Noticed the "chat" link, had a gander, just to see what it did.

Spent a bit of time chatting to a sandgroper, makes a change, that!

FWICS, the whole site is a wonderful effort, it's so new, fresh and clean! So many little new thingos that it'll probably take me a year or so to find them all (Unless someone helps, that is)

Can't quite remember the details of that.

Is that the one where we actually make a bit of money out of these Forums?

;)

No....don't be silly!!! What a wag you are!

It's the one where WE make money! :lol:

the blog this button is WICKED!!! :) I can now take those excruciatingly long monologues masquerading as 'part of a conversation' and put them in the narcissistic home they always rightly deserved!

• SnowJapan Admin

For those that don't know what ippy is talking about there, once you have created a Blog in that section, a Blog This button appears under each post. So you can easily blog it over, so to speak.

It only appears once you have started a blog over there.

http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php/blogs/

• Like 1

Loads of things to discover still

I like the way you can turn off the right hand side areas on the main page. That welcome message can be turned off. I presume that won't always be there.

Tons of detail though, lots of fun.