Cool stuff on the new Forums you have just noticed

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK so I read the main intro and welcome and as they said there is absolutely tons of small but very cool things going on. http://www.snowjapanforums.com/index.php?/topic/20556-welcome-to-the-new-snow

If you click on the Like This button on a post, you are giving a bit of rep to the member who posted it. Each one counts as a point, and on their user profile - right hand side - you will see a numbe

Don't like the co ours of the menu bar?   Change them to the co our of your choice!

really?! i could've swore I saw a similar thing on the old forums where the words of resorts and searched items were bigger the more popular they were, in the search function part

Beer goggles? ;)

the "stats" in your profile, has a posting frequency over time graph, you can see your posting habits and other people too, the people who post at work, those who post after work and those who post all the time. Thursday for example doesn't post between 4 and 6 am - its non stop the rest of the 22 hours! :sj-lol:

Noticed this one yesterday...

I was typing in a post, and a little line of text appeared at the top of the screen saying that someone else had posted in the same topic in the meantime and let me go see what they had posted!

Said that it had autosaved my typing as well as I was taking a bit of time. :lol: