SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
BagOfCrisps

SnowJapan member map!

I think it's probably best to give a "general" location rather than spot on your house! :)

Good idea, don't want gg trying to find out where I live. :p

Haha that is cool!

Not pointed to my house though ;)

I see it zooms and moves according to whos on it.

Yesterday at the beginning it was zoomed in on Kanto but has since moved out so everyone is on the default.

Fun feature.

I think it's probably best to give a "general" location rather than spot on your house! :)

Hey you no female!

Not that I would stalk one of those either of course!

only a few there so far - needs a bit more exposure, methinks.

I'm in Bangkok at the moment so that's where I'll put me. Will move it when I move.

Good idea.

Hey you no female!

Not that I would stalk one of those either of course!

Only goosie Thursdays right?

So far no one further south on the globe than me! No Aussies on here from Tasmania?

Me!

Fun addition this. Will be interesting to see how it develops as more and more people add themselves.

Let's adding!

I wouldn't have known where Fiji was if I hadn't looked on the map there.

Are you working or just wandering and pillaging, pete?

This week Fiji.

Lucky lucky man! Loved it there - was tempted to move there except they don't have snow.

This is going to be a boon for my home WMD program. I'd been desperate for a solution to my targeting issues.

Watch how many peeps start vanishing off the map as they try to avoid detection by Ocean11 :lol:

Btw, when looking at the map does it show your own location? I'm not seeing anything from Seattle, where I'm at.

Hi Santa Cruz - can't see you on there, but you do need to add yourself.... on the map page near the top right there is a blue button that says Add your location.

Have you tried that?

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.