Welcome to the new SnowJapanForums [+ ongoing updates]

• SnowJapan Admin

We have adjusted settings so that by default everyone should have the "multi-photo uploaded" available to them, so no need to go and change any settings.

You should be able to upload multiple photos very easily now.

This requires Flash so if you are using a browser that does not support Flash you will need to convert back to the "simple" uploader.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to the new Forums! Sorry it took as long as it did to get everything sorted.   Our regular members will already have noticed a big difference in the way everything looks. It's not just a big

Give Bob an extra-big bone. Hilary, Ben and silly-sausage, too.

OK we have just changed the time stamp settings on posts.   Now, posts made within the last hour will say "posted x minutes ago" and other posts made today and yesterday will say when they were post

• SnowJapan Admin

We have turned off the number shown in brackets by the side of View New Content for now as it seems to have been causing a few small problems. Looking into it.

Been using the site and forums for a while now.

Can't believe what you have done to the forums.

Mind-blowing! They look amazing.

Like someone else said, I thought it was time to sign up.

Cheers for all the work and obvious devotion to the cause :party:

WOW!! I've been away for 6 weeks and have missed all the fun!! Bloody well done guys on what was obviously a labour of love. Now you'll have to excuse me while I have a virtual tour around the new site! :wave:

• SnowJapan Admin

We have turned off the number shown in brackets by the side of View New Content for now as it seems to have been causing a few small problems. Looking into it.

OK fixed that and turned it back on.

Give it a day or so to settle down again to show the correct info.

Thanks.

I know it is always good to hear feedback from people when you do a job.

So while it's pretty similar to what other people have said... looks excellent. Very modern and responsive. Liking it a lot.

Congratulations, this is a big step forward.

• SnowJapan Admin

Very well.

We were expecting, and are expecting going forward, more traffic... one of the reasons why we have moved the Forums to their own server.

Server load currently at well less than 10%.

:)