• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is our new logo. We hope you like it.   It took us about 2 months to get it locked down with the help of a very talented logo designer type dude (to whom SJ1 apologises for being so massi

It was really difficult getting those mountains right.   I gave the designer about 20 photos that I thought might make for good shapes, but lots of them didn't work as well as I thought. I wanted

Looks good I think. I admire the attention to detail, but does it matter? I'm sure most people won't notice.

dunno, I'm Scottish.....we only had carrier pigeons until very recently...I now hear that the country's tin-can and string communications system has been upgraded to actual phones and copper wire........we're getting there!! ;)

that was my impression as well Chris, a little "Pepsi"....not a bad thing although I'm sure you don't want any virtual knocks by their lawyers!! :lol:

Its gonna take a while to get used to the new layout but its definitely cool. 1 thing though, before when I clicked on a thread it would take me to the last read post....that doesn't appear to happen anymore, is this a setting I can adjust or is it just the way it is now? I'm lazy and don7t like trawling through which ones I've read before! :)

test quote

that was my impression as well Chris, a little "Pepsi"....not a bad thing although I'm sure you don't want any virtual knocks by their lawyers!! :lol:

Its gonna take a while to get used to the new layout but its definitely cool. 1 thing though, before when I clicked on a thread it would take me to the last read post....that doesn't appear to happen anymore, is this a setting I can adjust or is it just the way it is now? I'm lazy and don7t like trawling through which ones I've read before! :)

Test 2 IE9

• SnowJapan Admin

Feel free to upload your joke elsewhere and link in if you must, as that in itself doesn't actually bother us.

But it doesn't belong in our Photo Galleries.

It may well be a slight humour malfunction on my part but we are extremely tired after working very hard for a long time and aren't really in the mood for your over-the-top sarcasm (track record not just this).

Sorry.

Cheers.

Sorry David, it wasn't very funny. Certainly not worthy of a new thread and it's in my gallery anyway.

For what it's worth, I don't think they're particularly similar. I couldn't remember what the pepsi logo looked like till I checked it online after all this chatter. The photoshop (actually gimp) effort was mainly to see if I could figure out how to put a full-sized image into a thread, which I couldn't . I'll carry on trying with a different pic.

• SnowJapan Admin

OK well I apologise then, sorry. Sometimes it is difficult to know what someone is getting at with a post.

There are two ways to upload photos. One is directly into a post using that big paperclip at the bottom of the post box. The other is within the main Photo Galleries. But I don't think your photoshopped logo joke fits in there really. Perhaps a photo of skiing, snowboarding, or a ski resort? That would fit just fine.

:)

Thanks.

The logo is Soooo much more than the pepsi one, there's the image of the mountains on the cross piece, for starters.

I think it's a huuuge change, with so much more that we'll be finding new cool stuff for months!

Do I like it? No, not really ... I just L O V E it!!!