Ok men, do you have or use a Manbag?

If you do, why?

One of my mates back home seems to have taken to carrying round what can only be described as a Manbag. Of course, I totally disowned him at once, so I was not able to get to the bottom of it. wink

I have one but rarely use it. I don't like wallets so never use them. Usually I just put whatever cards I need in a shirt or jacket pocket and any cash in a pants pocket. If I was heading into somewhere like immigration with a number of documents and passport, etc then I'd use my man bag which I can assure you was completely utilitarian and most definitely not any sort of fashion statement!

There is no such thing as a 'man bag'. Men don't carry purses...we lay sheet rock and pour concrete! You can only carry this bag if it's carrying a power tool of some sort.

lol but seriously 'man bags' or 'murses' aka purses are for women, any way you cut it.

OBL=Osama Bin Laden

Triplers pic looksa bit like that fellow in the above the picture...

Clear as mud?

Now.

Back to the topic.

If men can not carry purses...is it OK for women to rock back packs?

• 2 weeks later...

:doh:

Lots of Japanese men seem to carry around those small "man bags". Somwhere between a wallet and a handbag. Wonder what's in them.

Papa has one like that - it is a leather travel wallet for our passports, cash, cards, travel documents etc. With a wrist strap.

We call it his "poofter bag".