Snowboarding in Japan compared to Australia

actually I bet last year your thoughts were right on the money!! After all the snow they had, I saw a vid on Youtube of a guy skiing down Arthurs Seat!! But your out with the Princes (boy not girls sjwink.gif ) Street bars, better bars in the Grassmarket! biggrin.gif

Grassmarket? I thought that was in Amsterdam :smiley:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout around italy? any body been there before? (just wondering)

Comparing Japan to Italy, comparing Aussie to Italy, or asking for info on resorts in Italy?

I have only ticked off ONE Italian resort. Cervinia. Loved it. Accessed it from Zermatt - up the top, air gets a little thin up around 4000m! - then cross into Italy and down down down.

Pizza and Pasta at the bottom, and back up over for Raclette and Fondue for dinner :D

Totally different to Australia AND Japan in my limited experience.

I like Italia. Italians like Japanese so I always have a good time there. Dolomites is huge, the snow is good, the food is tops.

3 -4 hours drive from our place. Easy drive if you don´t worry about the mad Italian driving.

How bout around italy? any body been there before? (just wondering)

Comparing Japan to Italy, comparing Aussie to Italy, or asking for info on resorts in Italy?

I have only ticked off ONE Italian resort. Cervinia. Loved it. Accessed it from Zermatt - up the top, air gets a little thin up around 4000m! - then cross into Italy and down down down.

Pizza and Pasta at the bottom, and back up over for Raclette and Fondue for dinner :D

Totally different to Australia AND Japan in my limited experience.

what....no mud-pack curry? Katsu or cheapo ramen?? pfft....I'm not going there ;)