Hey I've been looking into booking my trip to japan. Im skiing mainly in nozawa but i heard theres a 3 resort pass including nozawa, hakuba and shiga kogen (not entirely sure on the 3). If anyone has any info on where i could buy it that would be great.

Yeah i think its only happo-one but i'm still really interested in it. If anyone has info on where i can get one (or if i have to get it on arrival) or if its even still available that would be great.

If you are based in Hakuba/Shiga/Nozawa Onsen I dont think the pass is a very good buy. It is 80000yen and they are all quite a distance from each other. Here is the link to the pass application. If the link doesnt stick you can go through the snow japan resort section Nozawa onsen web page and find the form on their site.

http://www.nozawaski.com/winter/lift_price/img/season_pass.pdf

update the websites are you lol. They wont do that for a bit. Call nozawa or happo they actually have good english speakers wroking in the offices on most days. The price is the same all season. I think the pass is a good buy for you for sure.

The JTB pass comes out closer to winter it is 50000 yen though not 39000 yen. There were rumors last season that Tsugaike might be off the pass this season. That would lower the value of the pass to people living in Hakuba. Tsugaike offers a cheap pass early season for 30000yen.

is it the same every year? I thought they switched it about. Im pretty sure 2009/10 they had suginohara, but in 2010/11 it was akakan i think (just as a 'for example').

i dont know it is a mount 6 pass i think. the classic resort pass or something like that. Happo has done a shiga plus happo pass since they started selling seasons passes about 7years ago I believe. I could be very wrong on when they started to sell seasons passes.

• 1 month later...

bing bong. Hakuba 47/goryu has its season pass details up with the early bird price (looks about the same as i remember it).

Season Pass

2011-2012 SEASON PASSES Hakuba47 & Hakuba Goryu Ski Area

Early Bird Season Pass is now On Sale!!!

Get your season pass by October 31 and save your money!!

2011-2012 Season Pass Rate

A Early Bird Season Pass (in purchasing by October 31) ¥48,000 -

B Full Season Pass (Regular) ¥60,000 -

C Spring Season Pass (From March 1, 2008) ¥35,000 -

D Kids Season Pass (Preschoolers, under 5) ¥0

E Junior Season Pass (Elementary School Kids) ¥28,000 -

F Senior Season Pass(50 yrs +) ¥50,000 -

G Senior pair Season Pass(50 yrs +) ¥90,000 -

The JTB pass comes out closer to winter it is 50000 yen though not 39000 yen. There were rumors last season that Tsugaike might be off the pass this season. That would lower the value of the pass to people living in Hakuba. Tsugaike offers a cheap pass early season for 30000yen.

JTB Season Pass sales started on October 7, 2011. Pass includes 26 resorts, including some big names such as:

Gala Yuzawa

Akakura Onsen (Kumado area)

Tangram Ski Circus

Tsugaike

Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field (previously known as Hakuba Iwatake Ski-jo)

Hakuba Cortina

Hakuba Sanosaka

Hakuba Norikura Onsen

Ryuoo Ski Park

X-JAM Takaifuji

Pass price is JPY 49,800. They also have a book of 15 tickets for JPY 35,000 which can be used at most resorts except for Tsugaike, Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field, and Ryuoo Ski Park. The lift tickets can only be redeemed by the purchaser, but can get multiple tickets at the same resort for the same day.

So im going to be working this upcoming in Hakuba, looking at getting the Happo One early bird season pass as that will the resort ill ride the most

Does that mean with I could also use it at Nozawa Onsen and Shiga Kogen?

I take it there is no other season pass linking at least Iwatake and Happo?

JTB Season Pass sales started on October 7, 2011. Pass includes 26 resorts, including some big names such as:

Gala Yuzawa

Akakura Onsen (Kumado area)

Tangram Ski Circus

Tsugaike

Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field (previously known as Hakuba Iwatake Ski-jo)

Hakuba Cortina

Hakuba Sanosaka

Hakuba Norikura Onsen

Ryuoo Ski Park

X-JAM Takaifuji

Pass price is JPY 49,800. They also have a book of 15 tickets for JPY 35,000 which can be used at most resorts except for Tsugaike, Hakuba Iwatake Snow Field, and Ryuoo Ski Park. The lift tickets can only be redeemed by the purchaser, but can get multiple tickets at the same resort for the same day.

Do you have web link to this season pass?

god damn, who the hell wants to ski akakura onsen? I HATE that place! It was sounding alright with yuzawa ryuoo xjam and cortina. I was about to complain that they usually have a big name on the bill but i guess thats gala yuzawa this year. pity, i was kinda hoping that one was going to be awesome. If anyone has the time woudl they mind listing up the resorts on the list?