I saw my first man in a skirt the other day. Obviously I've seen photos of them before, but it was a real live man, in Matsuyama. He was about 60 and sporting quite a nice frilly skirt in several shades of blue, a short sleeved shirt, and rather heavy lace-up boots.

He was sitting waiting for a ferry and looking just a bit self-conscious, if that is in fact a detectable state.

dude....thats my REAL tummy (thats been photoshopped)

I've worn a Kilt, which some heathens will call a skirt wink , on many occassions. A fantastic piece of kit, nice and draughty in summer time and yet toasty in all the right places in winter time......damn, more men should wear them!! Here's a pic of the last time I was in one.....

dolores2.jpg

I was hoping that we could have a thoughtful, sensitive discussion about what constitutes male attire, perhaps with the introduction of a historical view point. I thought we could consider some of the hurdles that men face in breaking away from restrictive ideas about what is appropriate for them.

I'm very disappointed to see that it's degenerated so quickly into catcalls and mockery.

I'm no expert but I did see a documentary about cross dressers. Apparently being a cross dresser doesn't necessarily mean that you are gay. Some very real men, that live a very masculine life, just like to frock up occasionally.

Why? Buggered if I know.

Originally Posted By: Ocean11
I was hoping that we could have a thoughtful, sensitive discussion about what constitutes male attire, perhaps with the introduction of a historical view point. I thought we could consider some of the hurdles that men face in breaking away from restrictive ideas about what is appropriate for them.

I'm very disappointed to see that it's degenerated so quickly into catcalls and mockery.

have you actually worn a skirt? I have, many times....I've already said this wakaranai what else do you want from me?? sheesh
Originally Posted By: Ocean11
I saw my first man in a skirt the other day. Obviously I've seen photos of them before, but it was a real live man, in Matsuyama. He was about 60 and sporting quite a nice frilly skirt in several shades of blue, a short sleeved shirt, and rather heavy lace-up boots.

He was sitting waiting for a ferry and looking just a bit self-conscious, if that is in fact a detectable state.

Sounds like you were quite aroused by it all, Ocean11.
Don't worry people in their 60's can be attractive too!
wink

Actually, I may have spent the night in his arms. Or at least, lying rather heavily on one of them.

It was one of those sprawl on the floor ferries, and when I got to my space, the bloke was right next to mine (or at least I think it was him. He had a blanket on instead of a skirt so it was hard to tell).

Anyway, I woke up in the night to find I had rolled over significant parts of him.

Originally Posted By: TubbyBeaverinho
dude....thats my REAL tummy (thats been photoshopped)

I've worn a Kilt, which some heathens will call a skirt wink , on many occassions. A fantastic piece of kit, nice and draughty in summer time and yet toasty in all the right places in winter time......damn, more men should wear them!! Here's a pic of the last time I was in one.....

dolores2.jpg

So what happened to all that lovely hair then? wink