Can any body tell me the name of the closest hotel to the lifts at Kumanoyu shi field. It is the second last bus stop on the way to Mt Yokote.

Appreciate any suggestions

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a few places right near the lifts there.

The one I know is Hotel Heights (in the places to stay section on here), very friendly people.

You going to be going?

Originally Posted By: iiyamadude
Theres a few places right near the lifts there.
The one I know is Hotel Heights (in the places to stay section on here), very friendly people.

You going to be going?

Thankd iiyamadude, Yes I had planned to do 3 nights up that end of Shiga and 4 nights at Ichinose. This is after a week at Myoko & 5 nights at Madarao.

Hotel heights got a bummer of a review on Trip advisor. Can you reccomend any others in the Kumanoyu area?

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure I know who wrote them as well. And they were not guests of the hotel.

Personally I wouldn't believe A SINGLE WORD of what I read there when it comes to any place in Niseko, Hakuba, Nozawa and Shiga Kogen.

Anyway, believe what you want. I had a fun time when I was there. Thats all.

Interesting - how would you know who wrote them?

Not asking for names just intreaged that someone would write a bogus report in such depth.

Because I live fairly close-by and I have friends there and hear of what goes on.

And I know the writing style, as well as the morals, of certain people.

Same and even more so where there are more fighting factions in places like Hakuba.

Sadly anyone can write reviews of places they haven't even been to.

I bring a big bag of salt with me if I read anything like that.

Only really works when only people who have reserved and been can write a review.

Hey iiyamadude, I have booked 3 nights in Feb at Hotel heights and when I get home will write an unbiased factual account of my stay & post on here & Trip Advisor

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
Sadly anyone can write reviews of places they haven't even been to.

I bring a big bag of salt with me if I read anything like that.

Only really works when only people who have reserved and been can write a review.

"bring a bag of salt?"................you are a bag of salt biggrin

Hey Roscoe, good to hear from you. We are heading over Feb 2 , going to the places listed above & coming home 21st.

How about you?

Snowjunky we are off to Niseko only Blayze Jay & I.6th to 16th. Jay want's to do the instructer course there we he turn's 18 in 2013.so we thought it would be good to go and check it out so he get's a feel for the place.The things we have to do ;)I must find out off MamaBear how her son enjoyed it this year and his thought's.No you will have agreat time at Shiga its the best place we have been to so far.But dont tell anyone doh