SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
rach

Buying stuff at the airport

Frankfurt IS a very depressing airport. It has steel netted seats and grey concrete floors. Very functional, but very depressing.

Originally Posted By: seemore
Hasn't Heathrow got a flash star rated michelin reataraunt now?

Has anyone been to Frankfurt I have 7 hours there this year?

Seemore

If they do I bet it costs about 100 quid for a mini-tomato. It'll be a posh mini tomato of course with some dressing on it.

Is that the Gordon Ramsay Restaurant in Terminal 5? I head straight for the nearest pub serving good ol pub food, get me a pint or 5 of some dlicious ale and fill up on my first taste of home-cooked style British food

I never seem to have that much time in the airport - and I'm not going to complain about that! Usually just use up tons of coins and annoy the people on the tills in WHSmiths.

On the way back this time I just couldn't go past the boxes of 48 Flakes for 20 quid. I had a tenner and about ten quid worth of coins so offloaded that and brought back with me the crumbliest, flakiest chocolate!

yummy

Could easy spend a whole bunch on 'stuff I don't need' at the airport but give it wide berth. Otherwise.... I'd spend a whole bunch!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content