Originally Posted By: Mamabear
Originally Posted By: Wizz
Originally Posted By: snowhuntress
The wife hated Japan - hated the food - didn't ski - hated the cold.

Why is she going again? confused

Pressure from the partner?
Because when she got back she loved the attention from people "ooohh...you skied Japan...how exotic.." ?
Because she actually enjoyed herself but is one of those whiny glass half empty type of people...?
Or a combination of all of the above?

Mamabear wins - She loves facebooking about being in Japan - Funniest thing you have ever see was she would only eat Karaage Chicken and would eat it with a fork but would get her partner to take a photo of her eating it with chopsticks with his meal in front of her - ALL FOR FACEBOOK rollabout Same as running outside getting a photo in the snow and then going back and sitting in the unit all day clap
Funniest thing you have ever see was she would only eat Karaage Chicken and would eat it with a fork but would get her partner to take a photo of her eating it with chopsticks with his meal in front of her

I really do think that you will be wrong there, snowhuntress. lol

Mamabear wins - She loves facebooking about being in Japan - Funniest thing you have ever see was she would only eat Karaage Chicken and would eat it with a fork but would get her partner to take a photo of her eating it with chopsticks with his meal in front of her - ALL FOR FACEBOOK rollabout Same as running outside getting a photo in the snow and then going back and sitting in the unit all day clap

OMG! THAT is hilarious! What a sad case.
Why do people pretend to be something they are not... rolleyes

confused

You asked 'why do people pretend to be something they are not'........

In the sad, saddo virtual world that lots of people live now, they simply make shit up. Dead easy. Just type it.

You didn't know that?

Well...yeah...I kinda did.

I just think it is sad.

I'd rather REALLY do it and then tell everyone about it.

THAT is sick. party

Making stuff up and pretending to be a hero is ...well...sick slap

I just took a dump, I feel relieved now.

Just wanted to share that with the world, as everyone will surely be interested in ME.

That rocks / is sick / etc hey party

wakaranai

Do I just come straight out and tell them their not welcome or just hit the bottle and take sedatives the whole time!!! clap

Just thinking that is wrong snowhuntress.
Good luck with it all.