Perhaps they should have their own threads, but... coffee and tea.

I noticed a bit of chat about it in the Chat box.

I drink a lot of tea, bags brought back from England. I think I should be more adventurous.

Friend of mine supplies me with some very nice coffee beens. Usually keep them for the weekend. Just love the smell of coffee.

yeah me too, one the best smells ever.....freshly ground coffee!! mmmm.

Love tea as well and I also get some sent out from home, although I now have a Tesco reasonably close by and I can get UK tea bags in there

Excellent.

I don't eat breakfast. Instead I brew a 1 litre pot of tea. I have a very nice glass teapot with a container in the centre to hold the tea, like a coffee plunger.

Warm the pot, a tablespoon of tea, and pour the boiling water through the leaves. Press the plunger, and the tea is off the leaves and won't stew. Job done.

I'm a MIF (milk in first), allegedly the sign of a pleb. No sugar.

Tea has to be Ceylon Broken Orange Pekoe. When I lived in Perth I could get estate packed Loolacondera BOPF (Fannings) which made a superb strong cup. Here I buy Ceylon blended leaf tea from a local importer.

When I get to work, the cake ladies always have freshly brewed coffee waiting for me. Then I'm good to go.

Coffee about 95% of the time but I do like a cup of tea once in while in the evening in place of my glass (or two) of red wine. Iced lemon tea at anytime on these hot days...but that doesn't really count, right?

Working in my office I have been able to cut down on the coffee intake. The only choice is the worst instant coffee ever created in the world ever by far, so it's easy to give it a miss!

Iced lemon tea and green tea definitely count. thumbsup I drink both during the day, and when driving because they are great for thirst. But they are no good for breaakfast.

In Thailand you can find green tea everywhere, but the heathens put sugar in it veryangry

Does anyone admit to liking the hot coffee you can get in cans here? The sickly sweet things? That is just totally disgusting. Yuck.

Some of them are worse than others.

Some are actually not that bad. Honest.

Can't think of actual names.

I drink gallons of tea, I am 100% addicted to it. I will not leave my house in the morning until I have had my two cups of tea and of course a decent breakfast.

Tea is full of antioxidants which helps clean out the body, so good for you as well.

As well as English tea I do drink Japanese green tea, actually I have that in my flask every day as English tea tastes shite in a flask, where as green tea tastes fine.