• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all you "I'm hot" people.

I bought these not really expecting them to work, but I actually think they do. They make you feel cooler-ish, in a minty kind of way.

This one spray on the inside of your shirt underarm

k1526829187.jpg

This gel rub on the neck and arms

l.jpg

Was lovely and cool last night down to 15oC, warmed up today with the sun out, but with a nice cool wind blowing at times didn't feel to bad, and cool again here tonight.

Actually I think summer may actually be on its way out. I think we have seen the hottest of the days and I expect August to gradually get quite a bit cooler especially the later half.

Looking at all the weather patterns, temps, winds, etc, it seems to me summer came early and will finish early.

July weather pattern was just like a typical August, and I think August is going to be more like September.

Anyway I guess we will see how things turn out!

its been pretty damn cool for summer if thats all we're getting. Yesterday was beautiful at the beach, hot but not humid and a nice breeze blowing. The sea was unusually cool as well whch was nice, also the cleanest I've ever saw it for the end of July

Originally Posted By: pie-eater
Hey all you "I'm hot" people.

I bought these not really expecting them to work, but I actually think they do. They make you feel cooler-ish, in a minty kind of way.

This one spray on the inside of your shirt underarm

k1526829187.jpg

This gel rub on the neck and arms

l.jpg

Got one of those gel things, pretty good actually.
  • 4 weeks later...

Generally good weather in England.

Some lovely days of blue skies and temperatures around 20 degrees.

Sometimes colder and almost chilly.

Nice.

Back to the furnace here.