In his next one he should just say

"If I were living in Japan..... well, I just wouldn't be living in Japan!"

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sure it's not Mt Granview?   But.. seriously.. all rather worrying isn't it. My dome idea might not have been practical but why is there not a building covering that thing up?

HERE'S CNN WITH A LADY SHOUTING AT MICHIO KAKU! AND MICHIO KAKU SHOUTING RIGHT BACK! IF I COULD JUST INTERRUPT MICHIO! AND SHOUT THAT I'M SCARED ABOUT MILK! WITH IODINE IN IT! AND GESTURE WITH A RUBBING MY HANDS UP AND DOWN A BIG SHAFT MOTION WITH A BIRO IN MY HAND!

I have left Fukushima.

Just a bit stressful, wanted a change and I was close to the end of a contract anyway.

Now in Yamanashi.

So I suppose you could call me yamadane.

wink

Not referring to this Arnie guy as he seems to be a "scientist" or whatever but what motivates dudes like great679 to post shite like that on youtube? I just don't get that.

Originally Posted By: oblivion
Not referring to this Arnie guy as he seems to be a "scientist" or whatever but what motivates dudes like great679 to post shite like that on youtube? I just don't get that.

He is compelling isn't he...?? biggrin
Originally Posted By: fukdane
I have left Fukushima.
Just a bit stressful, wanted a change and I was close to the end of a contract anyway.
Now in Yamanashi.
So I suppose you could call me yamadane.
wink

Welcome down this end.....why Yamanashi?

Yeah good luck.

You are lucky in that seems you could relatively easy make the move.

Think how awful it must be for those people who live fairly close and that really is there home with nowhere else.

Relocation needs to be done and done quickly. The lingering doubt would be killing people with stress. There are many areas withing Japan that need skilled farmers and make no doubt about it, we as people living in Japan are going to have to pay for this.

Not a kick in the balls away from where I am, just the other side of the Tanzawa mountains.

A friend of mines is invloved with the British Chamber of Commerce over here and she has went up to the Tsunami zone recently....the pics she has posted on Facebook are just as bad as they were right after it happened. Makes you feel a tad guilty as our life continues unabated and right now the only complaint is the heat, but there are scores of people who are still living in school gymnasiums, unsure if the air they are breathing is safe or even if they'll ever get to return to their homes.

Congrats on getting out, it must be a weight off of your mind thumbsup