Juggling act including Minakami, Yuzawa, Nozawa, Myoko)

OK so I am in the initial stages of planning, sort of, a trip to Japan. A few places I want to get to, for various regions, are Minamaki, Yuzawa, Nozawa and Myoko. They seem fairly within reach and I will have perhaps up to 10 days.

Given I had 10 days, how would you Oh Knowledgeable Ones split the time up with those 4 places.

A swig of ale and a pie for the 'winning' plan!

wink

Thanks

do you mean Minakami in Gunma? You've only got 10 days tho, so why all the changing around? I guess you could stay in the Yuzawa region for 4 days, 1 day travel up to the Noz/Myoko region and spend 4 days there. AFAIK its fairly easy to travel between Noz and Myoko and you can check out Madarao as well. Will you have a car?

I'd ignore Minakami unless its the BC of Tenjindaira you are going for

Originally Posted By: JQuigley
A swig of ale and a pie for the 'winning' plan!
wink

pie-eater will be all over this!

Welcome JQuicgly.

I would do this if you really wanted to include them all.
10 days you say? I'll take that as being 10 nights to stay.

Tokyo > Minakami
Minamaki > 1 day skiing and 1 night then, onto...
Yuzawa 3 nights
Nozawa 2 nights
Myoko 3 nights > Tokyo

Although you might be best if you stuck around in 2 places rather than that moving around and you could do a day trip or two. You are losing a fair bit of time moving with that plan.

I'd cut out Nozawa and do Yuzawa and Myoko.

Good for Niigata economy. wink

But seriously, someone said it Yuzawa and Myoko have a very different feel and both offer a lot of variety in themselves.

Good mix.

Hey thanks for the replies, and sorry for taking so long to get back myself was away.

The main reason for the 4 places is that I know someone in each place and would like to see them while I am in Japan.