dope, this weekend looks like it's coming together. seems like we'll have a serious posse. let's show these niseko amigos that we too can have fun in the dirtay south -- without no posh hokkaido white.

Quote:
Originally posted by barok:
SnoboYaro, if you can make it to Takasu on Sunday and Monday, you can hang with kool and the gang ;\)

Probably a little pricey from Tokyo ? ?

If you are serious, private message or whatever. If you are joking, good on yah, this board has been lackin' it lately it seems.
Only half joking. \:\) Going to Aizu Kogen Takatsue tomorrow...but I do wish I`ll get a chance to see you boys in action before all the snow melt away. It would be pricy to go from Tokyo to Gifu, though. \:\(

Yo rach, see my members page for a write up. The snow was good but the wind was not - way strong. The bc tour was an interesting experience too. Super windy on that day so no lush pow on the run down but still good fun and I can see the appeal. Cheers to the guys for an awesome weekend

And im not an albino ;\) and Ed is sexy

What is this? Take cracks at Zwelgen week?

I say - fly down to Thailand or some nice exotic place like that, soak up lots of sun, get a great tan and make everyone else jealous.