The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Evra is usually pretty cool. It's not as if he hasn't been up against tough opponents before as well.

I can't see him lying about this.

Ferdinand's tackle on Adam looked soft as well......sure there was contact but it looked quite minimal and I don't think it should've been a free kick, although I was happy it was! :)

When I'm playing, it never enters my head to dive, I'm just too focussed on getting the ball or shooting or whatever.....diving bugs the shit outta me

Apparently Citeh have come out and said they won't seriously discipline Tevez. He said he was ready to go, but Mancini interpreted that as won't warm up and won't come on. It seems he was err, a bit stressed at the time.

Premier League bad boy Mario Balotelli's £3m house set on fire after fireworks let off in his bathroom.

Controversial Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli's home was badly damaged early yesterday after one of his friends set off a firework as a prank in a bathroom.

The blaze wrecked the first floor bathroom and a room directly below at the £3 million luxury home in Manchester's stockbroker belt.

The 21-year old Italian and his friends escaped unhurt after fleeing the fire at 1am, just 36 hours before Balotelli and his team-mates faced their most important game of the season so far - against Manchester United at Old Trafford.

As you do! :doh:

Flipping heck we're 20th with 5 points.

No worries we'll come back strong to claim that CL place, you'll see. :grandpa:

Come on United tonight, don't let the lowlife get any points.