The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

I saw it and thought it was really funny. For England it was euphoria to despair and back to euphoria again thanks to Feo the supersub .

In terms of quality, midtable in the Premiership, I guess.

England game was good entertainment. Can't complain with a 5 goal game, Walcott's was a tad fortunate, it didn't appear like he thought it was gonna go in, but Carroll's and Wellbeck's were well taken goals. Now I start to get nervous as England look to have qualified for the knock out stages and in the knock out anything can happen. I start to have real fears that England may fluke it and actually win the bloody thing!!! :omg: I think I would have to emigrate to the moon if that happened.

Don't know about that Tubby - lots of us seem less interested than you! ;)

I'm always interesed in football tournaments (japanese and Asian ones aside **and the Olympics)).