The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Can't see that happening. Then again, didn't think I would ever see Michael Owen at United either!

Quote:
Frank Lampard reminded Chelsea of the route to goal in their win against the Thai All Stars but it proved another fruitless slog in a blue shirt for Fernando Torres.

Poor Torres. Can't even score against The Thai All Stars.

console

Barton's not a DM. He's developed more into a static wide player with great distribution. A bit like Beckham minus the direct free kicks.

He looks a bit lost playing in the middle.

Breaking news:

Quote:
That new Argentinian bloke was pissed to find that when he arrived in Manchester it was the lowly 'massives' who had bought him and not the decent club in Manchester.

"Bloody hell", he said.

He continued, "I have never heard of these 'massives', but they sound massive."

He added, "They're certainly paying me a massive salary for my services, so that's... massive. Now, where's them massive Manchester broads".

This made me laugh in one of the papers the other day. About Joey Barton after mentioning all his bad-boy antics.

"Barton, however, has made serious attempts to clean up his act, becoming teetotal and delving into philosophy and politics, which he discusses on Twitter".

rollabout