The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

Don't worry Man, your team benefits from the most penalties.

the stats show that away pens are much rarer than home pens :confused:

With that analysis of the information, I can see you are not a statistician then Tubby. :lol:

A politician perhaps?

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Well, yeah, obviously.

But hiding it well as everyone seems to be saying just how happy and perfect his life was.

Obvious? Glad it was to you, wonder if everyone else found it so obvious. And it if was so obvious, what would you suggest to help people with depression?

Don't worry Man, your team benefits from the most penalties.

the stats show that away pens are much rarer than home pens :confused:

With that analysis of the information, I can see you are not a statistician then Tubby. :lol:

A politician perhaps?

ahh my bad....is that showing the percentage of pens that each team got...home or away?

Since we were talking about the number of pens given to either the home or away team, I thought Pies had found a source that showed the number of pens given at each teams ground, then the percentage was divided up between the home team getting and the away team getting.

Numbers mess me up :)

Journalistic mate mailed me, apparently the Daily Star was going to out Gary Speed this week. Rumoured but with the state of that rag newspaper, wouldn't have put it past them to do that.

But if you are a brit-gob, this would all be obvious wouldn't it? ;)

Can't believe it.

I actually met him for a short time a few years ago.

Really nice guy, handsome too.

Shocked to hear this, can hardly believe it still.

with all the reports from his mates that he was with the day before (Shearer etc), it seems like there is more to come out of this story. I've heard the rumours about various rag's going to do a story on him/on his wife but nothing concrete....it seems its all rumour. Really nasty if it does turn out to be driven by a tabloid, seemed a genuine guy in interviews and a top player to boot

its pretty clear from the photo that they used to sponsor leeds.......I still can't believe that a guy who was doing as well as Speed as Wales manager, agreeing about appearing on later TV shows, asking about colleagues upcoming family holidays etc was planning to hang himself the next day.......there HAS to be something else about this story, it just doesn't make sense

Can Wigan continue their climb to that coveted CL position this weekend?

We shall see. But not on Sky in Japan:

---

Saturday

9:45 Newcastle vs Chelsea

12:00 Spurs vs Bolton

12:00 Man City vs Norwich

2:30am Aston Villa vs Man Utd

Some weird time/date

Fulham vs Liverpool