SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
scouser

The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

Who TF is the support commentator here?

Why is he having kittens over that finish for the goal.

Didn't look that special to me at all.

Shut TF up.

Anderson and Fletcher are annoying me.

ironic isn't it, you can perform a totally intentional 'professional foul' 'taking one for the team' like Kompany did and get a yellow, and mis-time a tackle with no malice and get a red. I think totally obvious fouls like that should be red.

Oh dear.

If we lose, I hope we lose in style like 0-3.

Fletch, Andreson, Nani bloody awful.

Need a good shake, a big loss to the Massives might do that.

ManYoo gave up at the end there, something I've never seen before. Citeh walked the last three in.

As the big picture, this isn't just the money going into Citeh. Its just as much the tens of millions a year the Glazers are pulling out of ManYoo.

Yeah i was surprised at that too Mr W.......experienced guys like Ferdinand, giving up and not trying

That was pretty disgraceful. By then though I was kind of cheering on Citeh! :lol:

The more humiliation, the more chance of some butts being kicked and some changes to thinking.

As the big picture, this isn't just the money going into Citeh. Its just as much the tens of millions a year the Glazers are pulling out of ManYoo.

Let's not get carried away by the headlines, hey.

We did win the league 6 months ago.

And we did give Arsenal a new bottom hole 8-1 just a few weeks ago with some spectacular football played.

Not sure what has happened the last few weeks but lets just see how things go for the rest of the season, then we can make some better judgements on the state of play.

Dick Evans being sent off at the beginning of the second helped them but City did look good and United simply crumbled at the end.

Wonder what the dressing room was like after that!

Heads will rool, I think.

I think this picture is going to haunt some for a few years to come. They will be bounce back - they have to beat Aldershot on Tuesday evening! ;)

article-2052520-0E7FB30300000578-527_634x286.jpg

Wow that sure was depressing to watch. Can't believe how they just gave up that last 10 minutes or so. I hope Fergie laid into them they should be ashamed.

Are any of them not?

they dont half come up ith some cracking comments at times though.

Worth it for that.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.