The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Lucas has come good recently though, he's no mascherano but nearly there. I think we were forced to sell Morieles though by the sounds of it, I doubt we'd of sold him. He is a mug to go to Chelsea though, he will just be a bench warmer for Lampard.

Arsenal made some decent signings I thought. They'll have to keep them on the pitch though. Four suspensions already this season, two thanks to Joey Barton. No Song and Gervinho set things up nicely for the collapse at the weekend.

No new striker for the Toon, but the club's basically being run on a shoestring until Fatty can sell. Same goes for Everton. They can't even afford transfer rumours!

Originally Posted By: bobby12
And just noticed these two, unreported!

David Ngog [Liverpool - Bolton] Undisclosed
Christian Poulsen [Liverpool - Evian] Undisclosed

Woo-ho!

lol

Yes.

Sorry to disagree but I think the Man Utd keeper sucks big balls.

Walcott's goal against him last week was really pxss poor on his part.

I doubt he will be in goal at the end of the season, he won't last a few more games if he keeps up his recent performances.

Originally Posted By: TubbyBeaverinho
I'm a broken man (again)
horse

They should "merge" with England (Wales too) so we have Team GB, just like in the athletics?

Coming to think of it, isn't Scotland part of England?
confused