The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Goal of the season for sure - especially in the context of the game at the time

Unfawkingbeleivable strike

Go the Toon

I think the stewards will be calling for a swab of all Toon players after two amazing (different) results for the toon in the last week

Guys I only saw the game from the 85th minute, what was the 10 minutes extra time for?

Tiote got elbowed in the nose and carried off

the 2nd strike was unbelievable as well.....2 great goals

Papiss Demba Cisse - he scores when he wants!

Not much to add really. Just that he hit the first with his left and the second with his right. omg and omfg!

It would be most fun for us "neutrals" if both won their games on Sunday, with United really closing the gap on the GD by banging 6 or so past Swansea.

That would line up a very exciting last day. Having said that, City have QPR right? Hmm.

All I want... if for Liverpool to win their last two games.

Can't be too much to ask for.

I wish I had seen more of Cisse until now, those goals were just great.

Live Report - Norwich ROBBED - 2 deadset penalties not given in first half while they were leading 2-1 over Arsenal

Gutless display referee in front of vocal gunners fans- shame, shame ,shame - conspiracy

Arse vs Norwich....great game.....3-3.....c'mon Norwich

Deadset pens....really? I saw a 2nd booking that the ref didn't give against Ramsey.......don't think it was in the box tho.

2 more pens in second half - the ref is an amputee - incapable of pointing to the spot

Good effort though Norwich

More stunningly bad refereeing in that game. Wenger will moan like crazy, but Norwich missed a clear pen and sending off before the pendulum swung the other way.