The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Looks like Sir Fergs ain't too happy with the obvious 'United ain't getting any penalties or fouls against awarded here, oh no, not even if the other team shoots a United player with a rifle' reffing policy today.

:lol:

People seem to forget that City were miles ahead just a month or so ago and blew it.

There's been lots of blowing it hasn't there.

As if they don't want to win it.

Going to be an exciting end though.

Got to think City will be faves to win next week, what with United's doh defence and those two Argies up front they have.

Will be interesting to see what strategies both teams take.

Oh I'm excited already.

yeah the game should be exciting. If its not settled at the end of the game, then I propose a winner takes all fight between messers Ferguson and Mancini......last man standing, wins! ;)

I believe you also had Charlie Miller play for you for a few seasons......quality player who was one big lazy bassa. Should've had Barry ferguson's caps. but unfortunately liked to bevvy with Gazza a bit too much. Fantastic on the ball though and gave Dundee United a good couple of seasons

Ha ha yes Charlie "I swallowed Pie-eater" Miller was at the Roar for a couple of seasons though between injuries and de-tox he probably only played half a season. It was a shame really, his real quality shone through on too infrequent occasions. Would like to have seen him at his best. Him and Craig Moore and coach Frank Farina were always out on the turps together eventually leading to Farina's sacking and the open door shown to Moore and Miller by new coach (and current) Ange Postacoglou.

BTW the mighty Roar took out the Championship last night 2-1 over Perth Glory. woop woop

619164-120422-raor.jpg

You barcodes need to do us a favour now by beating Citeh.

OK?

Tricky game against the mighty Wigan first.

I think I've cursed Demba Ba with my avatar, so time for a change!

People seem to forget that City were miles ahead just a month or so ago and blew it.

There's been lots of blowing it hasn't there.

As if they don't want to win it.

Going to be an exciting end though.

Citeh and Manyoo may have both fallen asleep at the wheel when ahead, but at least they've done better than the other "title contenders", Tottingham Hotspurs. They're in a coma!

I'm surprised that Everton didn't bottle it actually. They usually do, especially when playing Liverpool.

Having said that I seem to recall a few fun encounters between Man Utd and Everton.