The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

A win to go 8 points clear would be most satisfactory this weekend before we have to go to City.

And then win it there. That would be purrfect.

:thumbsup:

It's far from over.

4 games left.

Let's say we both win this weekend, so still 5 points in it.

Then lets say City beat United - it's down to 2 points with 2 games to go AND they have better GD.

It could all very easily change. Very much doubt it will be over at the end of the derby game but obviously that result will be, er, 'massive' for whichever team wins. If we get 1 or more points in that game though I think it all looks rather good of course.

It's a huge day in Brisbane Town as the mighty Brisbane Roar take on Perth in the A-League Grand Final. (Equivelent to a Cup Final )

The Roar are attemting to be the first A-League side to win back to back Championships.

I will be there along with 50,000 of the Orange Army.

Some names you Brits may Know - Perth Coach Ian Ferguson - ex rangers. Perth midfielder Liam Miller - ex Man U

Roar Midfielder Thomas Broich - Ex Bundesleague - Nuremberg. Henrique - ex Brazil and Feyenoord

Go The ROOOOOOOOOOOOAAAR

jersey_home.jpg

Can't remember him being a great passer of the ball.

He had lots of shockers for United, though, that's for sure!

:bumtish:

he's better known north of the border, played decent when he broke thru at Celtic, then all the green brigade crying that "Man U stole him", failed at Man U and returned up north to Hibs.....did OK without standing out and now has slunk down under. Ian Ferguson.......an absolute trumpet of a man. A nastier piece of scum you're unlikely to find.

Good Luck tho Snojunky, I like to see all orange/tangerine teams doing well! :D

I believe you also had Charlie Miller play for you for a few seasons......quality player who was one big lazy bassa. Should've had Barry ferguson's caps. but unfortunately liked to bevvy with Gazza a bit too much. Fantastic on the ball though and gave Dundee United a good couple of seasons