The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

On Japanese satellite telly this weekend

Saturday

9:45pm Manchester United vs Liverpool

12am Everton vs Chelsea

12am Sunderland vs Arsenal

2:30am Spurs vs Newcastle

2:30am Bolton vs Wigan

Sunday

1am Aston Villa vs Manchester City

6 live games this week, hey.

Perhaps next season we should get a fantasy football league going on?

I see Suarez has "apologised" in a rather eloquent statement. Obviously coming from the heart. ;)

Or pushed by the bankers? Who'd have thought the bankers would actually have higher standards than him?!

As if he wrote that, or probably even thought it.

He was silly not to simply shake hands though this is going to drag on now the whole thing.

Good result though.

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and was all like, ahahahaahahhaaahahahahaahhahahahhhhhhhaaaaaahahahhhahahaa...!!!

Celtic win the cold war. See ya rangers! :wave: :violin: :slap:

• Like 1

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and was all like, ahahahaahahhaaahahahahaahhahahahhhhhhhaaaaaahahahhhahahaa...!!!

Celtic win the cold war. See ya rangers! :wave: :violin: :slap:

would LOVE to see the forces of Darkness at Ibrox go out of business for good!! That would be a great day for Scottish football :D