The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Damn we'll be in for some serious stick if we lose this one.

Stories flying around about Rooney and the Independent saying he might be up for sale this month! Probably rubbish, but hey you never know.

Part of me actually doesn't care. As long as they brought someone else in. He's lazy too much of the time and can be annoying as much as he can be great.

freefootball.org or wiziwig.eu. If you can get Bloodzeed, Yes, Fox or M&M on Sopcast, it will be great coverage. Some of the Veetle ones are good too. UK streams have UK commentators, who may be better than some of the dross who end up on international coverage.

You can download pretty much every televised match from Fileshare, filesonic etc. within a couple of hours of them finishing. If you can wait for the download, full HD is out there too.

I had to listen to hospital radio to get the Newcastle game last night, but the commentary was pretty funny. From the tv coverage, ITV took only one camera to the game. Their highlights program gave the game 39 seconds of coverage.

I've been looking for a download of the FA cup games last night....can't find em as yet

ITV highlights show is at either of these. xvid.

http://www.fileserve.com/file/rRSbtqE

http://www.filesonic.com/file/LlW70zC

Cheers Mr W, I found them just after posting earlier, used the filesonic one