The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

ironic isn't it, you can perform a totally intentional 'professional foul' 'taking one for the team' like Kompany did and get a yellow, and mis-time a tackle with no malice and get a red. I think totally obvious fouls like that should be red.

ManYoo gave up at the end there, something I've never seen before. Citeh walked the last three in.

As the big picture, this isn't just the money going into Citeh. Its just as much the tens of millions a year the Glazers are pulling out of ManYoo.

As the big picture, this isn't just the money going into Citeh. Its just as much the tens of millions a year the Glazers are pulling out of ManYoo.

Let's not get carried away by the headlines, hey.

We did win the league 6 months ago.

And we did give Arsenal a new bottom hole 8-1 just a few weeks ago with some spectacular football played.

Not sure what has happened the last few weeks but lets just see how things go for the rest of the season, then we can make some better judgements on the state of play.

Dick Evans being sent off at the beginning of the second helped them but City did look good and United simply crumbled at the end.

Wonder what the dressing room was like after that!

Heads will rool, I think.

Wow that sure was depressing to watch. Can't believe how they just gave up that last 10 minutes or so. I hope Fergie laid into them they should be ashamed.