Tevez at least £25.5m
Silva £24m
Y Toure £28m
K Toure £15m
Nasri £24m
Kolarov £15m

That's 260 mill in a few years.
Insane.
Wouldn't it be shocking if they DIDN'T win soon?
Chelski paled in comparison.
It has taken a few years because of the laughably pitiful state they were in before they were bought. They shattered transfer records the day their megarich owner bought them.
Sad joke to collection of top class players in a few years, who seem to be 'gelling'.
Got nothing to do with what is Manchester City, and deep down their fans know it.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

AND some of them only had one year left on their contract. Didn't de dong have only six months?

AND that does not include their wage bill.

As numbskully as City fans are, they will know, but after living lives of total misery and humiliation for, like, EVER, I have no doubt they will enjoy the ride.

Actually it is much more than that. I didn't include the rejects like Ribena-nho. Somewhere on the web just told me their spend on players since the day Santa came is close to 500 million pounds. Thats half a billion pounds.

dr-evil.jpg

It was on the interwebs, so it is most definitely true.

Yes the drogba incident was nasty, want to hear more on that.

United really put the sword to Arsenal last night. Almost felt sorry for them for a bit, but that soon passed.

Man City have a top quality squad now though, however they came to get it. They really should be up at the top with that bunch.

Yeah man City do have a good squad now and they're playing good football. I'm actually more impressed though with Man U, using all these young players. A lot of them have come through their ranks, right? Guys like Cleverly, Wellbeck (altho he did well last season at Sunderland) a centre half pairing of Jones and Evans....I was worried that they'd be a soft centre last night....how wrong can you be!! lol

Sounds like Benayoun will leave Chelsea, I guess he will be off to Arsenal? I wouldn't mind having him back at LFC, although him leaving on a free doesn't go down well with me.

Lo and behold this morning I read that LFC and AFC are after him smile

He was great for us, I would have him back but you would have to think that the likes of Spearing would have to make way. I think King Kenny likes his young english players so I have a feeling we will not end up buying Benny and he will traipse off to the arse.