The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

errm.....good result!! smile Played pretty well in the first half and the first 20 mins of the 2nd were ok, but then we made a raft of changes and it was backs to the wall for a nervy end....we need those co-efficient points!! smile

Isn't he getting a paycut as well?

In the US coverage of Arsenal games you can watch on streams, they have mics set up just outside the commentary box at the Emirates so you can hear the fans. From what some of them shout at the players, you'd think they were watching a pub team!

In one of the other boring long-running (non)stories:

Quote:
Congratulations to Wesley Sneijder, who has signed for Manchester United for the 97th time this summer. The Daily Mirror are reporting that the Internazionale midfielder will seal his latest move to Old Trafford within the next 48 hours. They say that "the two clubs have explored a possible price over the past few weeks through a third party", the old-fangled tactic of actually talking to each other presumably no longer trendy enough.

All that needs to happen now, as with the other 96 transfers, is for Sneijder and United to agree personal terms, a process whose complexity has been exacerbated by Mrs Sneijder's rumoured refusal to go anywhere that does not have a Miss Selfridge.

Originally Posted By: BagOfCrisps
One thing's for sure - both Febregas and Nasri will either leave or stay. I am confident of that.

hmmm....dunno bags, there's no way you can definitely maybe make that hypothesis, the odds of staying or going are too much IMO

yeah, bad miss by Suarez but he made up for it! smile

What do you think of Carroll? Seems he spends half his time moaning at his teammates......the service into him has all been up in the air mind you, but sometimes its like he can't be arsed....hope he gets better!!

Thoughts

(other than we wuzz robbed!)

- Liverpool are rubbish;

- Carroll is rubbish and worth more like 35p than 35 billion p;

- Barton is a complete dick. But quite funny if he's not pissing about against your team;

- Arsenal are ever so good at faffing the ball about passing (at times), but are even better at bottling it.

We knew these things of course.

They were just confirmed.