The FOOTBALL Thread (2011-2012)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit of a shame really to have the Mancurians meeting this early

Didn't Sky used to put on FA cup games or was it just the semis and the final or something?

At first i was all like... hahahahahahahaahahaha!!! then i was all like, "well, there goes the last remaining slither of interest anyone might have about the SPL! but then i thought about it again and

Quote:
That bloke's rumoured to be a former Sunderland fan so there may bigger issues than his weight.

Loyalty hey?
Great big NUFC on his front!

THOUSANDS of tattooed Chelsea supporters have locked themselves in their room listening to Justin Bieber after the appointment of André Villas-Boas as manager.

The 34 year-old greeted fans at the gates of Stamford Bridge that were adorned with cards, poems and teddy bears from the club's legion of adorable, potbellied racists.

Several police officers were injured in the resultant crush as the screaming throng surged forward to try and touch Boas' face.

Corpulent taxi driver Wayne Hayes said: "AVB will give the club a fresh direction and some youthful enthusiasm as well as dreamy, tousled hair and eyes you could just drown in.

"Roy Hobbs reckons he went on holiday to Portugal last year and met André at a nightclub and they did shots together but he's such a lying bitch and everybody knows his family are povvos that can't afford to go abroad."

Boasmania also hit the club's merchandise shop, where hastily-manufactured posters featuring a shirtless Boas were snapped up at £50 a time and old Ancelotti stock was vandalised.

Shop manager Charlie Reeves said: "It hasn't been this mad since Mourinho arrived and we had two hundred blokes camped outside the doors for a week waiting for our range of Jose pencil cases to come out.

"It's been a nightmare locking up this evening - I don't know if you've ever had to roll three overweight builders who’ve fainted out onto the pavement but it's no picnic."

The Portugese manager has thanked the fans - who have now dubbed themselves 'The Chelsea Boas Hunters' in his honour - and said that he will love them forever, or at least until Abramovich gets bored and feeds him to his killer whale.

one of the most bizarre things said by a football club:

Quote:
The Hearts Board of Directors has issued the following statement in relation to outside influences on players and the club.

"What's happening with the club today is not a new thing. For almost 7 years we have been fighting to shield the club from crooks, criminals and thieves. Many of the top players at the club have felt the bitter results of the swindles that have been carried out with them on their own skin. Skacel and Webster have returned to the club after realising where these 'football patriots' have led them.

"Over a short space of time 4 players at our club have been on the wrong end of the law. We note that 3 of them are represented by the same agent - Gary Mackay - who has been so vicious in his attacks against Mr Romanov.

"Taking into account the facts that have been omitted by the media it can be presumed that each of these cases is not a coincidence, but the result of targeted actions of a mafia that wants to manipulate the club and the results.

"Every year Hearts fights to be in the top 3, but even last season in the last 12 games of the season it was almost like someone replaced the team with a different one. Whose fault is that? Players? Manager's? Or it is mafia.

"Stealing players, bad games, problems with the law - all of that on top of record SFA fines. Problems are just shifted to another level.

"Mafia are dragging kids into the crime, in order to blackmail and profit on them. It is not possible to separate these people from pedophiles, and you don't need to do that. Each year we are forced to fight against these maniacs harder and harder. We are standing in their way not letting them manipulate the game of football in the way they want. As such they undermine us in every possible way they can.

"The task of the club is to tear these kids out of hands of criminals."

exactly.....this was an actual press release from the Hearts Board of Directors! Romanov (the Hearts owner) is off his trolley! Its in the wake of a Hearts player, Craig Thomson, being found guilty of lewd and libidinous practices with underage girls. He groomed a 14yr old and a 12 yr old online, getting them to post pics of their naked bodies and then tried to meet the 14yr old for sex. He was tried and found guilty last week.....then Hearts release this!

Originally Posted By: soubriquet
Is he related to the Czar? Lol.

My lot are Norwich. Good to see them up this year. I wonder that will go. Head to head with pie-eater for the opener I see.

The one that got away!! lol
He's minted like the Czar, although I think he's actually Latvian or Lithuanian, he made his money in the murky days after the fall of the Soviets......mafia-related

Good to see Norwich back in the top league, I remember getting to watch their away leg game against Inter Milan in Geography Class. Lambert has done really well since moving there, think you boys were in the relegation spots when he took his Colchester team and whupped you 4 or 5 nil. Then a week later he jumped ship to Norwich and hasn't looked back

I have been busy and not really following the news so don't really know much about these 3 new buys of United.

But in Fergie we trust! wink

Weekends just aren't the same without the football.