• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

At least that smarmy spokesman has gone.

He was having it off with some lady who was not his wife and some manazine outed it.

Been replaced.

Now Kyushu Electric Company are very sorry for being caught, er, some bad employee asking employees to send in emails in support of re-opening the Saga nuclear reactors during that debate.

lol

The blow-by-blow details of Fukushima may not be on the news so much, but the knock-on effects to the rest of the nuclear industry are still filling up a good number of slots.

Today we had Shikoku Denryoku regretting that the public down here haven't been bombarded with sufficient propaganda to permit them to turn on their Number 3 reactor as planned for tomorrow. They're going to do everything they can to explain in more detail why its safe, in order to win my understanding.

Good luck with that. I already hate them from when we got our solar panels put on and the solar panel salesman seemed to think Yonden was the customer.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think they are very sorry anymore.

What exactly is going on up there now anyway, I never hear about it anymore.....is there still radiation leaking into the atmosphere?

yeah I've read about that, but I mean more that is the plant continuing to allow radiation out into the environment, we never really hear wots going on up there anymore

• 1 month later...