Recently at the bottom corner of my computer LCD screen there's some black marks - seem to be getting bigger. I can't recall every hitting it there or anything... just a sign of it being on it's last legs perhaps?

sadface

I know one old guy who has this going on and it's actually quite bad. He has to scroll documents to "avoid" the fairly big area on his screen that is not working. I suggested to him perhaps he should get a new one as it isn't really ideal like that, but he scoffed away in a typical grumpy old git kind of way. Quite funny.

Originally Posted By: muikabochi
I know one old guy who has this going on and it's actually quite bad. He has to scroll documents to "avoid" the fairly big area on his screen that is not working. I suggested to him perhaps he should get a new one as it isn't really ideal like that, but he scoffed away in a typical grumpy old git kind of way. Quite funny.

Didn't know you actually knew JA outside of SJ! wink
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally Posted By: TubbyBeaverinho
Originally Posted By: muikabochi

Didn't know you actually knew JA outside of SJ! wink
OI!!!
I resemble that remark!! razz