Solar flare. End of the world.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya...but you're pretty used to that smell..

Ohhh.... And tomorrow is 12/12/12

Last time anyone alive will see a repeating date.

Happy birfday to my baby daughter - 27 years young! :party: :party: :party: :kiss:

21st.....

I think all these people insisting that the world is going to end should allow me to point a shotgun at their heads with a string on the trigger connected to a clock set to pull the string sometime on the 21st. If any of them really believed that the world was going to end they'd do it. However, I know all would decline because deep down everyone knows it's BS.

21st.....

I think all these people insisting that the world is going to end should allow me to point a shotgun at their heads with a string on the trigger connected to a clock set to pull the string sometime on the 21st. If any of them really believed that the world was going to end they'd do it. However, I know all would decline because deep down everyone knows it's BS.

What about those doomsday groups that all killed themselves over the years...I reckon they were believers!

I wonder if we will see a rash of suicides on 20/21st of December?

So...who is doing what on the 21st December?

Next Friday.

I will be taking #3 cub to water polo training at 6am, transporting him to a different pool to coach at 8am, back to the first pool to train with a different squad at noon, and picking him up at 3.30pm. In between I will be doing a kickboxing session, Christmas shopping, wrapping, and probably doing laundry. Not a thrilling way to go out...

But if I am still here by evening I might raise a glass of bubbles and celebrate getting through Armageddon ;)

21st.....

What about those doomsday groups that all killed themselves over the years...I reckon they were believers!

I wonder if we will see a rash of suicides on 20/21st of December?

So...who is doing what on the 21st December?

I am going to get outrageously drunk.......its my 33rd birthday!! :D

Next Friday.

I will be taking #3 cub to water polo training at 6am, transporting him to a different pool to coach at 8am, back to the first pool to train with a different squad at noon, and picking him up at 3.30pm. In between I will be doing a kickboxing session, Christmas shopping, wrapping, and probably doing laundry. Not a thrilling way to go out...

But if I am still here by evening I might raise a glass of bubbles and celebrate getting through Armageddon ;)

:lol: MB is gonna get HIGH!!! Nice one Mamabear!! :clap:

21st.....

they'd be dumbarsed enough to tie it to a digital clock.

Next Friday.

If it happens, just forget about the laundry eh.

Next Friday.

If it happens, just forget about the laundry eh.

;) probably will pass on the laundry anyway ;)