He spent a full day totally denying all this. Now he comes out and says he did those, admittedly very sexy, photos.

How can apparently smart people be so utterly stupid?

lol

Quote:
Congressman Anthony Weiner today sensationally admitted he had exchanged a series of photos and messages of an explicit nature with at least six women.

In a shocking confession, the shamed politician was close to tears as he broke down and told reporters he had lied about sending explicit pictures in a bid to protect his wife and family.

But despite the humiliating apology, the Congressman repeatedly refused to resign.

And tonight the disgraced congressman faced a new accusations as it emerged two women at the centre of the sexting scandal accused Weiner of using a government phones for sex chats.

In an extraordinary press conference in Manhattan this afternoon, Mr Weiner said: 'I have made terrible mistakes that have hurt some of the people I care about most.

'I apologise to my wife and our family. I am deeply ashamed of my judgement and terrible actions.

Then he told a stunned audience: 'I have exchanged photos and messages of an explicit nature with at least six women over the last few years.'

article-1394860-0C7004C400000578-382_634

weiner1.jpg

I think it's hilarious.

What a bellend! lol

He went out of his way to protest his innocence saying he was hacked etc. He knew all along of course it wasn't so.

Originally Posted By: Mamabear
lol
What is wrong with these guys. A. for doing it in the first place, and B. for not being man enough to accept being caught out right away.
lol

I don't think we will ever understand really, Mamabear. wink
Originally Posted By: Mamabear
lol
What is wrong with these guys. A. for doing it in the first place, and B. for not being man enough to accept being caught out right away.
lol

That's the golden rule to American politics. If you think you can get away with it, you probably can...for a short amount of time.

Ladies. It's not just you who don't understand this kind of behaviour. Me too. I suspect a combination of narcissism and an armour plated ego come into it. That would be a politician then....

I was watching Piers Morgan at lunch (don't laugh) as he had that Ann Coulter woman on. She is just so seriously wound up that woman. How I miss a bit of Fox News every now and again!

Quote:
Prominent conservative Andrew Breitbart showed two radio hosts what is likely the X-rated photograph of Rep. Anthony Weiner (D-N.Y.) he signaled he had in his possession earlier this week.

After Sirius XM's Opie and Anthony were shown the picture, they subsequently leaked it into the public eye on Twitter.

Opie wrote in a tweet, which included a link to the photo, "Opie'd eye - this is a pic from @anthonycumia phone of the infamous weiner." He subsequently said on the social media platform, "Lots of you confused how the pic got out there. Myself and Anthony will explain in a bit right here on Twitter."

We had @ AndrewBreitbart on the show today and we prodded him to see the "pic" that was rumored to be out there.He finally passed his ... phone around to show a pic of @repweiner 's well "weiner".I believe it was not @AndrewBreitbart 's intention to get the pic out there ... at this time. As the phone made the rounds around the room to @jimnorton @anthonycumia and myself the picture was captured by ... a video camera that was on! I did try to take a pic of @AndrewBreitbart 's phone but it came out blurry because @anthonycumia ... grabbed the phone. Wasn't until @AndrewBreitbart left the studio that we realized what was captured on our video camera.

got to laugh