SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zer0star

Choosing a new TV

Looks like a deal!

They look so swish now don't they these flat tvs.

Got a good DVD/recorder to go with it?

Didn't get a recorder. Don't think they are doing eco-points anymore. It was in stock but I have to get it delivered, so have to wait until next Monday sadface They were VERY busy

got a phone call tonight from the shop, delivery will be this Saturday....nice!! smile

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I like your new name Tubby.
Slimmed down a bit or more like (fat) Ronaldo? wink

a bit more like fat Ronaldo! lol Just thought if the Brazilians can make up their name then I will too......my mum isn't too happy, after all she gave me my name but hey, I'm sure she'll get over it! smile

fantabulous!! In the living room its a lot bigger than it appeared in the shop, the picture is awesome.....yeah well pleased

They always look bigger when you get them home than in the shop.

Bonus!

Originally Posted By: r45
They always look bigger when you get them home than in the shop.
Bonus!

Strange thing though....they shrink pretty damned fast, too. The "47 we bought a few months ago was HUGE but now we are like....should have got "52 or "60.. wakaranai

Definitely. I thought our 47 was silly big when it first came but it's just normal now.

I think we need a complete wall screen. All to watch those lovely noisy talent filled variety shows!

Yeah, bought a 42 last March and definitely feeling the size-envy now. Think I'm going to 32 to replace by 26 computer screen.

huge, saw loads that would take up the best part of a typical Japanese living room wall!!

I have seen quite a few that are 60 (?).

Those things are huge. I don't think they'd get it in my place.

it doesn't matter what size screen you get. Your eyes will adapt to it as they enlarge the sockets in which ty're housed.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.

Latest Community Content