No, not a Mister Donuts.

The nearest Mister Donuts is in Tokamachi.

BTW, building on Route 17 in Yuzawa that used to be a McDs seems to have re-opened as a ramen shop. Lets see if they can do better than the Mos Burger > 7-11 > McDonalds that building used to be!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised me when I saw it. The name Jusco has gone completely from the Muikamachi one. Only noticed it about a month ago actually, don't know when the change was made. Now if only they had a Mister Donuts in there!

• 2 weeks later...

I missed this.

Congratulations on the move and everything, must be settled down by now I suppose.

I hate moving but when it's to a better place always great getting used to it.

friend

• 2 weeks later...
  • SnowJapan Admin

Anyone in Minamiuonuma will see the big sign and laser pointing to the sky! wink

On the east side of the expressway/route 17, fairly close to the mountains. Joetsu Kokusai is probably 10 minutes drive away, Maiko about 10 minutes, Hakkai-san about 15 minutes.

friend

Haven't been around for a while as we have left Japan.

Congratulations on the move.

And thanks for being a great site and community.

Really helped when we were over there.

Doesn't look like we will be back to Japan anyime soon.

Good luck with everything and keep going strong!

wave

• SnowJapan Admin

Thanks viv&kev, and all the other well-wishers.

We're have been working full on with some pretty exciting new stuff that should hopefully be online come October.

friend

It sounds good but then I've no job security, no fixed abode, no car and a large credit card bill to pay off! biggrin No complaints though, I'll be heading up there again in January! thumbsup

Hi there! wave I'm currently undecided. Much as I like Furano, I really enjoyed Niseko and Rusutsu so wouldn't mind spending some more time exploring those and some of the other resorts over that way. & I keep promising myself a trip to Hakkoda. Then there's Myoko and some other resorts that I missed out on in March. & I still haven't been to Hakuba! biggrin

PS Just realised that I've completely hijacked this post - sorry guys! hijack

Yes and no! As with all places, it has its pros and cons but I've now made some good friends there so I guess that's the biggest draw and what will probably see me return there for a least a few weeks this season. smile