The Rapture. Judgment day. This is it!

Yep im still here too! Ok well this end of the world was boring, nothing happened.

Oh well until the next end of the world, this must be number 107? end of the worlds I have lived through now! Hahahah!

I wonder how these idiots will feel today knowing that the world hasn't actually ended!

Originally Posted By: Man_In_Japan
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
Rob if you haven't went then you 2 are not gonna be saved...you are 1 of the unfaithful....welcome!!

If Jesus died for our sins, does that mean if we don't sin, then his death was a waste?

nah, its means Jesus was a SUCKER!!

Bad news folks.

He said he got it wrong.... and it is really October.....

The California preacher who declared that the world would end last weekend has corrected his unfulfilled predictions, saying he was, in fact, five months off.

Harold Camping, a retired civil engineer who predicted that 200 million Christians would be taken to heaven on Saturday before the Earth was destroyed, readjusted his prophecy yesterday, saying Judgment Day will actually occur on October 21.

Mr Camping said he felt so terrible when his doomsday prediction did not come true that he left home and took refuge in a motel with his wife.

He didn't have much choice about admitting he was wrong did he! lol

But damn, October hey.

That means I can still scoff a ton of pies over summer, so that's a relief.