Apparently, govt. dudes will be allowed to wear hawaii shirts and t shirts this summer. Will be fun to see if any do.

Apartos have announced that the airconditioning will be 2 degrees higher than usual this summer too in and effort to conserve electricity.

That is seriously a good idea about the hawaii shirts.

Lets "moving out of the victorian days and into the days of casual work clothes"!

Originally Posted By: igloo
From next month, it's Super Cool Biz.

From July, Super Dooper Cool Biz, when you can go in naked.

I work in an all girls school.......I think I would be locked up in Super Dooper Cool Biz smile
Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver

I work in an all girls school.......I think I would be locked up in Super Dooper Cool Biz smile

I'm sure Super Cool Biz will be enough evilgrin

Unless you work at an elementary school. In which case you need locking up! wink

How do you cope?!

I mean regardless of hot sweaty days, super dooper cool biz, whatever... HOW DO YOU COPE BEING SURROUNDED BY ALL THOSE TEEN ANGST RIDDLED GIRLS!!!???
Originally Posted By: Mamabear

How do you cope?!
I mean regardless of hot sweaty days, super dooper cool biz, whatever... HOW DO YOU COPE BEING SURROUNDED BY ALL THOSE TEEN ANGST RIDDLED GIRLS!!!???

Well, thats why he is all hot and sweaty.

How old are the chicks at your school, TB?

its Junior and Senior High School. MB, the girls that go to my school are not your run of the mill teenage girls.....they are shy, meek and wallflower-like!! The school is VERY conservative and has a ultra-strict uniform code, no dyed hair, hair can only be straight and in pigtails or shoulder length. They wear those frumpy, sailor outfits and skirts are just above ankle height. No make-up, the girls have to sign a contract saying that while at school they will not get a boyfriend, will not have a job, and loads of other crazy rules. my favourite one is that they won't be in a car without one of their parents present! lol

at the school my brother worked at, some JHS 3rd grader "tough guy" decided that he didn't need to use the stairs and clambered down from the 3rd floor balcony......he fell and broke his ankle with the whole school watching

Originally Posted By: -20.7
Anyone on here work at a NAUGHTY school?
it was a long time ago, but one of the girls in my year dated the science teacher....scandalous at the time, but I believe they ended up married.

How old was she then Mamabear?

There was something like that here. She was barely 16, the teacher was 27. It was only rumored for a long time but they eneded up getting married when she was 21. They had only publically 'come out' the year before when he was teaching somewhere else.

Originally Posted By: JellyBelly

There was something like that here. She was barely 16, the teacher was 27. It was only rumored for a long time but they eneded up getting married when she was 21. They had only publically 'come out' the year before when he was teaching somewhere else.
Similar story, similar ages, but I think the affair started when she was in Year 10 - which would have made her 15, going on 16. It was rumor for a number of years and they started dating openly when she left school. The teacher was a bit of a local hero though, a retired sportsperson with a rather impressive physique.
Originally Posted By: JellyBelly

Similar story, similar ages, but I think the affair started when she was in Year 10 - which would have made her 15, going on 16. It was rumor for a number of years and they started dating openly when she left school. The teacher was a bit of a local hero though, a retired sportsperson with a rather impressive physique. evilgrin

i could feel you wanting to add that but scared Papabear was reading....I've given you complete deniability! smile

LOL Tubby! Wasn't my type - was wog boy ripped - at the time (15) I was going for all the effeminate boys, a couple of whom turned out to be gay.

Note I said "at the time"...PB is neither a girly-man nor a wog-boy gym junkie.

LOL Tubby! Wasn't my type - was wog boy ripped - at the time (15) I was going for all the effeminate boys, a couple of whom turned out to be gay.

I have no idea what this means but can guess I couldn't say that at home!! lol

I have no idea what this means but can guess I couldn't say that at home!! lol

Worrying thing is that I tried to do a search to see what a wog-boy gym junkie was, and the top search results were this thread on google. biggrin