• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I received an email yesterday confirming my place in the Tokyo Marathon in February. Any other SJers taking part?

Pretty inconsiderate holding a marathon bang in the middle of ski season. Training through the winter is going to be interesting. Skiing counts as training right?

Yeah, the full marathon. Have done a half before, but this is the first time doing the big one.

It does amuse me that in Japan, anything longer than a jog around the block is called a marathon!

I have started jogging 4 times a week - well more like a quicki'sh waddle really - along the beach boardwalk, getting fit for and dreaming of colder places.

did a couple of short beach runs recently, about 2 miles. I really should do them more often and lose some weight......think I've put on a few pounds since last winter and dunno if my snowboard pants are gonna fit anymore :omg:

Its the same size but the ball has a smaller air bladder and has more foam to make it denser/heavier, it doesn't bounce as much. Most of the 5-a-side courts in japan tend to be Futsal courts