Things that have changed in your life since March 11th

....and because of March 11th....

Before then, I usedt to sleep in the nude. I don't now! At first, it was because I thought I mght need to be quickly escaping with all those aftershocks. They have calmed down a lot now here, but I still go to sleep wearing stuff now.

Any others?

Originally Posted By: xxx
....and because of March 11th....

Before then, I usedt to sleep in the nude. I don't now! At first, it was because I thought I mght need to be quickly escaping with all those aftershocks. They have calmed down a lot now here, but I still go to sleep wearing stuff now.

Any others?

Funny you should say that, same here.

Feel mostly back to normal but kept going with that.

Oh, and I have 2 basic grab bags ready now, one in the genkan and one in the garage.

I just lost a lot of time and was pretty unproductive until recently.

Oh yes it robbed me of my "tons of spring skiing" plan that I had. Not too pleased about that. grandpa

Family going mental about me being in Japan, until I got home and told them that I was all ok. I don't think they want me to be back, and I am not going back, but that week or so after was a bit wild.

I was pretty demotivated for about a week or so... I also spent quite a bit of time thinking about the important things in my life and how I could become a better person. I've been able to sharpen my focus since then.

Originally Posted By: Black Mountain
I was pretty demotivated for about a week or so... I also spent quite a bit of time thinking about the important things in my life and how I could become a better person. I've been able to sharpen my focus since then.

Same here, part from the last bit wink

My two businesses have just about flat lined.....

My beach house's value is most certainly in the dumper....

Pressure from the wife and family to get the hell out of Shizuoka....

The realization that we will never be able to return to our summer "spot" in Minami Soma...

Sounds selfish and petty compared to many in much worse situations but our lives have changed nevertheless.

We just get on with life as normal, but we do have two large bags of many surplies ready just in case another big one does decide to hit this area.

Not a whole lot really. I watch the news more. And the skijo and places out and about not as busy.

All seems like a different world when your own area doesn't shake.

Thoughts and best wishes out to those affected though.