1000 yen to enter the swimsuit race - thats a bit steep isnt it confused.gif I mean its not warm on the mountain there so we should be looking for a bit of incentive to get the warm cozy ski wear off maybe?

Just my 5c but does anyone else think so?

Hi,

Just got a call from Snodeck who was reading along. Free shot of Jager for registered participants of the Swimsuit Race!

Or, you can take your clothes off for no charge but, if you win, we can't hand over the prize money - or the Jager.

Its gettin' hot in here!

I'm agonna take off my swimsuit during the race and use cold-weather shrinkage to my advantage to produce less friction.

Then I'm agonna take my swimsauit off in the bar for the party and make some F-R-I-C-T-I-O-N on the dance-floor! Boom-chikka-bamba!

Powpow baby!

Does everyone know how to do the Bus-stop?

Yeeeeehaw, I love a party!

• SnowJapan Admin

We bring sad news this morning. Due to considerably less numbers of people able to attend than anticipated, the Snowball won't be taking place this season as planned.

All of the people who did contact us will be hearing personally from Tabibito about this.

We were really looking forward to it, and sorry that it couldn't all go ahead as we would have liked. But plans for next year are already underway, and that will be announced towards the beginning of next season - giving everyone much more time to plan and organise.

Thanks, SJ

=====

Here's a message from Tabibito, the kind people who were the organising force:

---------------------------------

Snowball Re-scheduled!

Thanks to all of you who showed interest in attending our Snowball Party for March 15th. Unfortunately, many of you who really wanted to come, had already made other arrangements or just couldn't make it - meaning numbers weren't enough for the event to go ahead.

In order to truly make this party a huge success we have decided to re-schedule it for next season, this will give us plenty of time to hire the bands, interview the samba dancers, invite the queen, stockpile the Jagermeister, and do the Japanese translation.

For those of you who are heading to Naeba anyway, Snodeck is still open and still serving up the finest hot-pies on the slopes. It’s always a party so please stop by! For those who are looking to party, Snodeck is having another party on 3/21 and another on 4/5 so party on!

Again, thanks for your interest and we still look forward to meeting you, on the floor, next season, so WATCH THIS SPACE!